Oh Shut Up!
“Children should be seen and not heard”
- Oh really? Then why was I born making a really bloody loud sound?! Hmmm? Hmmm?
“She loves the sound of her own voice”
- Absolutely! How can I expect anyone else to like it if I don’t?
“He’s so full of himself”
- Oh yes indeed! I can’t think of anything else I’d rather be full of. Full of the me-ness of me. Wonderful!
“Don’t be too big for your boots”
- My feet are the perfect size for my beautiful and fabulous boots. If you don’t like the way I walk my walk then you can take another route. Bye!
“You’re SO loud”
- And proud. It’s you’re birthday next week? I’ll get you some ear buds!
“You think a lot of yourself!”
- Somebody has to. Might as well be me. You certainly don’t LOL!
“He thinks he’s the dogs bollox”
- Hmmm, not really. Much, much, much more than that babes.
“Don’t be over confident”
- Oh, SHUT UP!
Download your free e-guide “3 Ways To Feel Confident Instantly When You Sing”. Inside I take you through 3 powerful techniques my students all over the world are using right now to go from nervous to nerve-LESS! DOWNLOAD IT HERE